Delegate Proposal - SerGo

My journey as a validator SerGo(sergo.dev) began three years ago when I discovered Solana and delved into node operation for various projects. I started by participating in Solana’s Delegation program, initially as a test validator and later joining the mainnet. Actively engaging in network restarts allowed me to acquire new knowledge and stand out, earning me the “Testnet Restart Coordinator” title in Discord :slight_smile:

Additionally, I actively participate in various Solana communities, sharing insights, answering queries, and recounting valuable experiences. This involvement not only allows me to contribute to the collective knowledge but also establishes a supportive and collaborative environment. It’s a chance to grasp the perspectives and challenges of diverse community members, providing a holistic view from different groups.

Furthermore, my involvement in discussions and testing of new products and programs has been extensive. I actively contributed to discussions, testing, and shaping the early stages of platforms like JPool(svt.one, sv_manager) and Marinade. I was among the first participants in the Jito Pool, further solidifying my dedication to the ecosystem and signaling that I am moving in the right direction.

Candidate views

• How should JitoSOL validator delegation balance performance (yield) versus decentralization goals?

Suggesting a step-by-step move towards decentralization, favoring a gradual increase over time for long-term community and protocol sustainability. Emphasizing economic stability over quick high yields, supporting decisions that strengthen the network’s long-term resilience for lasting growth.

• What should be the priorities for JTO liquidity mining and DAO token grants?

The priorities for JTO liquidity mining and DAO token grants should revolve around securing the long-term health and growth of the network. This involves encouraging activities that boost network performance, enhance security measures, and ensure scalability. Liquidity mining incentives should be crafted to promote behaviors aligned with these objectives. In parallel, strategic DAO token grants should be allocated to initiatives and individuals fostering innovation, active community involvement, and the overall development of the ecosystem.

• What are your goals for the DAO as a delegate?

My goal as a delegate to the Jito DAO is to actively contribute to the network’s development and success. Drawing upon my experience in blockchain and Solana, I aim to be an engaged community member, fostering transparent and inclusive governance. Leveraging my expertise, I intend to participate in DAO discussions, provide valuable insights, and collaborate with fellow members to make informed decisions that prioritize the long-term health and growth of the Jito ecosystem.

Solana delegation address: 4JGna26Eq8gECjT4PXZt3DYde2EMQUwYDNYiM6JwheBh

3 Likes